Planning your landscaping project with Green Gables
A. Goals and budget
- What do you NEED, and what do you WANT?
- What are you hoping to achieve? What activities do you want to support or make possible?
- What are your timeframes?
- What is your approximate budget for this investment?
- Any other constraints?
- Grab a manila folder, a filing box, or an account at www.houzz.com or www.pinterest.com
- Start collecting images and articles
- Start sketching and/or making notes
- Look over the Green Gables services pages and gallery pages
- Get in touch with us to make a time to sit down with a Green Gables landscaping expert - free, no-obligation
- Complete your design
C. Arrange your finances
- Ask your Green Gables landscaping expert for an indication of the investment level for your various ideas
- Compare the total of your needs and wants with your budgeted investment
- Consider making use of your mortgage or revolving credit facility, as this is probably the cheapest finance you can obtain (if necessary)
D. Get started
- Your Green Gables landscaping expert will work with you to create a project plan with indicative timeframes.
- Apply for building consent (if you're working with Green Gables, we'll be happy to handle this for you)
- Pay your Green Gables deposit.
- Sit back and watch the Green Gables team swing into action!